Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ashlyn's Last Game of the Season...and my game

Ashlyn finished her Upwards basketball season this afternoon. She improved tremendously as the season progressed. I think she did especially well since we don't have a goal at home at she basically had 1 hour of practice each week and then her game. I haven't watched the video of her games that I recorded but I think it will easily show her progress.

As for my game today, we won in overtime for our first win (1-2). I guess that isn't bad seeing how our team is made up of 6 people who did not know each other 3 weeks ago. Next week we step up a division to play so that should be challenging. The family didn't attend since they were at a birthday party. I think I went to the foul line 12 or 14 times...however many times it was, I made all but two. Supposedly they keep stats of the games but I haven't seen anything yet. It will be interesting to see the stats at some point.

No comments: