Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I had not planned to stay up but we are supposed to give Ethan his pain medication every 4 hours so it got to that point to not go to sleep. We didn't get home from the hospital until around 4:30 pm. It has been a long day and Ethan is not feeling well. I think his first comment when they wheeled him into recovery was yelling and screaming "I want my tonsils back in!"

I was watching some motorcycle and truck stunt attempts on ESPN from Las Vegas. And flipped over to see the ball drop in NYC at midnight. And thought to myself why do they still put Dick Clark on the air. I understand his name was associated with the event for a long time but to me it is sad watching him.

We woke Ethan up as instructed to give him his medicine but after many attempts, he refused to take it and went back to sleep. That was not worth the effort...wow. He refused quite madly I might add.

No comments: