Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yes...I finally caught up...

It is much easier to fall behind then to stay current much less catch up on blog postings. And yes since I am using this blog to chronicle various events, things about family, etc. I have backdated postings to make sure they are in the time frame of when it happened. My biggest holdup tends to be wanting to get pictures with a post which works great with a camera phone but causes a delay with a non-wifi digital camera. So going forward I may just have to publish a post without the picture for expediency.

I finished getting up to date while listening to the Canadian national anthem for the curling team's gold medal. At which point a certain someone commented "what I don't understand is they are in Canada but they are singing the national anthem in English."

No comments: