Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 3 @ the SEC Tournament

Mississippi State just upset LSU in the first semifinal 67-57 to advance to the championship game tomorrow.

Next up in 12 minutes is Tennessee vs Auburn. Auburn held on to beat a partisan Florida crowd last night 61-58.

At the fan fest before the game I had my picture taken with the Chick-fil-A cow. They give you a postcard of it with the tournament logo on it.

On the home front Ashlyn had a softball game this morning and said she had fun when I spoke with her. Also yesterday she brought home a letter from school asking for permission to test her for the gifted program at school. Gina and I were just discussing earlier this week how she was like me in relation to some of her math homework. Now there is one more thing to add to the similarities.

No comments: