Sunday, March 1, 2009

We lost again, but...

I scored 31 points today...6 3-pointers, 5-5 from the foul line and quite a number of steals as well. This was the game I needed to have Gina there with the video camera. Ashlyn came with me but Gina and Ethan stayed home. I had 11 in the first half and 20 in the 2nd. As for the game, we lost 72-60 this afternoon. There are only 6 people on our roster and only 5 showed up today so no subs for us. That made it very difficult. I know we cut the lead to 39-37 earlier in the second half and maybe around 45-42 but then the other team hit another of their hot shooting stretches and pulled away. I do think we are getting better and understanding what each person on the team can do. Keep in mind none of us knew the other 4 weeks ago. They also had a game summary newsletter for week 2 and 3 which stated I scored 14 and 20 points those two week. I'm shooting around 86% from the foul line.

No comments: